Thursday, July 29, 2010

all that you think is good, may not be good at all.

There are certain periods in our lives wherein we are bound to imperfections, mistakes or mishaps, but these things are not the reason, nor the means, to measure the true capability of a person... The moment we stand up and face these problems, is the only means that would somehow define us for what we truly are.

We may not be the best when it comes to these kinds of games, but we surely have the fighting chance to not only save the things that can be saved, but yourself in the process.

I have learned to love myself more than ever; which is why I will not allow myself to be persecuted by these kinds of emotions. I don't need your luggage, I just need my stuff.

I know that these may be all to sudden for some, but for me, knowing that growth has not taken it's toll, and that further harm might be done, it would be best to cut out the lines/threads that connect me to you. It maybe my loss, as you would probably think, but come to think of it, it's both our losses.

It will not be easy, I know. But I do have my support group, my friends, my family and GOD to guide me. This is just part of the 'molding' process by which GOD has entrusted to all of us, and therefore I am but willing to be molded to any shape possible.

I love him, rather, I loveD him.
I am not bitter, I'm just expressing myself. After all, self-expression is/was/and will NEVER be a crime. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment