Friday, August 19, 2011

WHAT THE F*CK!

He has crossed the borderlines of being civil and being ethical.

What he has done is UNFORGIVABLE.

I have never been so angry in my entire life... My heart is literally pounding in anger, fear and sorrow... I will never FORGIVE HIM.

He has brought shame upon my morality. He has caused my reputation to be drenched in the stains of nothingness. He provoked me for the nTH time. I cannot take this for granted. This is but a serious matter.

Let this be known that I will NEVER TRUST ANYONE, any stranger to that matter, EVER AGAIN!

My heart is in DEEP PAIN right now. I am in sorrow. I am in misery.

HE HAS CAUSED ME SO MUCH PAIN! and for that I WILL NOT RECEDE TO FORGIVENESS!

God will bestow him the punishment that he deserves.
Karma will surely take the best out of him.

I have done nothing against him. And for him to do that, only proves that he has no brain, heart and SOUL.

I regret ever meeting him. I regret ever feeling something for him. I regret ever caring for him. I REGRET BEING WITH HIM. I REGRET IT ALL!!!!!

I wish I had never met him in the first place. I wish I had not known him. I wish our paths had not crossed. I wish he had not existed in the same generation that I am in.

I am ashamed of myself to have ever let him in my being.
He is nothing now. AND I WILL NEVER FEEL ANY REMORSE FOR HIM ANY MORE!


No comments:

Post a Comment