Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rainy days and Tuesdays always get me down.

It's been raining since last night and my friends decided that we don't open our shop today. Technically, I've been slacking my ass off here at home. My aunt and my mom are nagging at me, telling me that I get a decent job instead of a part-time one... and I WILL eventually.

I've been down in the dumps lately... and I can't figure out why. Maybe it's because, there's something that I want to do, something I want to achieve, but I guess I can't.

I know that many would disagree in this thought, saying that, nothing is impossible. But the thing is, I still don't know what I want... I can't figure out what I want to do with my life.

I've been asking God for some divine intervention or some divine light to guide me to the right path, but unfortunately, I still haven't found it yet. Especially now that my plans for medschool are not happening, I just don't know what to do with my life anymore.

I guess, 2011 is not my year. Too much drama, too much time-wasting, TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING. It's technically still October, but I'm hoping that by the end of this year, I'd be able to figure this one out.

Life goes on. I hope mine does.

help me... I'm LOST. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment