Tuesday, April 19, 2011

monetary dilemma.

Ever since I got back to Davao, I have been lurking inside my room.. thinking a lot. Now, it came to a point where I realized that I seriously needed to find myself some means for monetary advancement. Since, as I may have to state the obvious, I am JOBLESS.

I've been searching the internet for available jobs in my current location. But, to my dismay, there isn't one job that would give me professional growth nor personal growth. Now this is sick.

Graduating and earning my license as a nurse, may have been a glorious ride for me. But apparently, times are wasted and my luster is starting to rust. I have got to get my ass out there.

Still, I did apply to some institutions in the hopes that I could be hired as a staff nurse. And yes, I am hoping that after the Holy Week, they would be picking up their company's phone and call me.

I am broke as hell.

I'm thinking of getting a job online, but I guess Facebook never fails to keep me extra-ordinarily busy... CRAP.

Why can't work find it's way towards me. I mean, isn't my path ultra clear? hahahaha...

I am so broke.
NEED TO FIND A JOB.
ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment