Saturday, November 27, 2010

Friends.

All I could say is that, I guess I was blessed with friends who, at the most, were there during my darkest hours.

Friends are person/s who uplift you so that you can do most on this idiosyncratic world.

Friends are TRUE persons, who at the most, bully you but isn't capable of scarring you.

Friends spank you and tell you everything you need to know, knowing that they are doing these because they care and find you important.

Friends NEVER LIE and if they do, they do it for your own sake.

Friends are special because they too make you feel special.

Platonic love isn't really at all bad. It's just a matter of being with each other and making fun of almost anything.

FRIENDS CHEER YOU UP when your DOWN.

even your lover is your friend. now that's a fact.

So learn to live your life and stop spreading sh*t.
Freedom is relevant, i know. BUT so is my opinion.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN. :)
oh by the way, in case (just in case) you didn't get what I'm blabbering here, What I'm saying is that I HAVE friends who tell me stuff. Stuff that I'm supposedly not hearing (but they thought of otherwise... yeah, because they ARE my FRIENDS) but is hearing and knowing anyways. They tell me everything, every detail, every word. So, that's how I've been getting information HONEY. and yes, I'm not spying on you. (now this is funny. :)) )

get a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment