Tuesday, November 16, 2010

speaking my heart out.

Much CRAP has been going around facebook, and maybe making things clear here would help.

1. I AM NOT SPYING YOU. how dare you say that. and who are you to spy on? Getting garbage mouth on your post is just wrong. STOP CURSING.

2. BOY FRIEND and BOYFRIEND. all I can say is HAHAHAHAHAH!!! you both are hilarious.. I'm in no position to stand in the way of both of you.. you two can spend the rest of your lives together.. and the hell will I care?! I have no issue with you being close, as a matter of fact, I am happy that the two of you are close. hope you spend more time with him and even with my other friends. :)

3. MONSTER HOUSE OR NO MONSTER HOUSE. Calling my house stuff like that is wroonngg. it's just wrooonnggg. how dare you call my house like that, when it welcomed you without prejudice? So much for being hospitable, I suppose.. THANKS A LOT!

4. BLOCKED. Yes, I blocked you from my friends list because you deleted me from you friends list.. ahahhaha.. childish. but I think its better this way. (come to think of it, how will I spy on you, when I blocked you out?? think of it? ahahahahah..)

5. INSECURE. Call me insecure all you want. THE HELL I CARE?! You have issues, and you should settle them first. So much for treating you as my "best friend", going around and backbiting me. HA! true colors. and by the way, I'm NOT your friend anymore. some TRUE friend you are... I'm better off with friends who would tell stuff to my face, and not on my back. thank you.

6. BITTER. I'm not, and even if you don't believe me(of course you wouldn't believe me.. ikr?) IM NOT! so much for bitterness issues. they're just useless pieces of crap. I'd be better off happy and spending quality time with others.

7. MOVING ON. You keep on blabbering about how you're so hurt and all the blah-blah-blah, why can't you just MOVE ON?! you have a life to live, you have friends, you have your family... so what's stopping you? MOVE ON, and start TODAY.

8. IRONIC. You say to your posts on blogspot that you love me so much and that you're too hurt to wake up everyday, well if that's the case, when then are you filling your facebook with gritty nonsense? even to the point of cursing me? isn't that too ironic? understand yourself, maybe then you'll know how to express yourself better.

9. UGLY, ALIAS BOY-NEGRO. AHHAHAHAAHAHAHA!! calling me stuff eh?! oh well, your friends are free to speak their minds... the hell I care. Keep in mind, that not one of my friends spoke-ill of you. So you better tell your friends to NOT MESS WITH THEM. Just call me stuff. I wouldn't care.

10. LIVE. Too much bad-blood has been running through your veins... try to wash them out. Alcohol wouldn't help you, nor is smoking and drugs. But be with the company of those you love. Be happy. if you're not, then try to be.

11. PRAY. Prayers can be helpful too. Tell your "boy friend" that HE should pray too.

12. LOVE AGAIN. As much pain may have been brought to the table last September, It wouldn't be wrong if you should try to love again... Let yourself be loved.. and let it be known.

13. HEAL. I am healing myself. PUSHING MY SELF. Getting myself involved with someone. Learning from my mistakes. And getting my feet back up. heyy, if I can do it, why can't you? We all need to heal...

keeping my mouth shut from all of these is just craaazzyy! but then again, it's therapeutic.

recuperating.
boo i miss you.
xoxo
harvii

2 comments: