Thursday, March 17, 2011

confused... again.

Why is it that every time I try to forget you... I can't.
Why is it that every time I try to forge you out of my brain and of my existence... I can't.
Why is it that every time I try to ignore you... I can't.
Why is it that every time I try to stop liking you... I CAN'T!

You have dug deep into my being, yet you still treat me like I'm nothing.
You don't know how much it hurts me... not being with you, nor hearing your voice.
I wish I could just close my eyes and pretend that all of this doesn't inflict pain into my heart... but it does.
I'm not much better without you.

You say I don't miss you, but then again... I miss you even more.
You say I don't do much, but then again... I gave you my all.
You say I don't need you, but then again... you give me life.

Could we please stop the pretensions?
Could we end the miseries?
Could we please be true to ourselves?

Just tell me the truth.
The raw fact.
For with it, I'll know I'll get by.
For with it, I'll figure out a plan.
For with it, we'll set each other free.

I loved you.
and will always do.
Nothing changes, be it a yes or no.
I just don't want to hold on to thin air, constantly waiting for a breeze to come.

Then again, I'm confused.


:(

No comments:

Post a Comment