Wednesday, March 09, 2011

dancing to a different tune.

I'm back to my origins.
Now that I'm back, so much has changed.
I'm having more stress than ever... as compared to what I had when I was in Manila.

Been really busy for the past months...
Now that I'm going to medschool, I'm guessing that my life would be a hot mess.

I dunno, but I'm guessing that, with all that has happened to me (both here and in Manila) I'd be very much engulfed in the concepts of medicine.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that, I'd be taking my Medicine Path SERIOUSLY.
and by that, it would mean.. less party, less gimiks, less lovelife drama. ahahahah

Now that things are going to be different, I'm still looking forward to a better year.

BTW, I just turned 23 last March 07... and it's definitely something not worth rejoicing... ahhaha.. Had a fight with my MOM (and a huge one at that) and we are not speaking terms with anyone at home.. I guess, having me come over from Manila, all penniless and jobless is something they wouldn't have expected.

Still, I do hope all would be well in my household... I won't be speaking much to them as of now.. I think that it would be best that way..


skin tough as leather.
xoxo
harvii

No comments:

Post a Comment