Monday, June 28, 2010

BUSY BUSY BUSY.

I've been very busy this past few days weeks!! and when I say 'very busy', it means VERY BUSY. hahahaha.. it's HELL DAYS-WEEK for me!

and yes, I'm expecting MOREE this JULY!

Being hired as a part-time pilates instructor, as well as, being hired as a nurse-trainee in DMSF-hospital has it's pros and cons.

PROS:
1. I do get to expect for some money every 15th and 30th of the month. (it really does pay to have a JOB.)
2. I get to meet doctors, who appear to be clients in the studio. and I do believe in the power of camaraderie--- connections dear. :)
3. (lemme just assume for once in my life) some of the "generous" clients hand-out gives us, trainers, some good stuff. and i mean, GOOD STUFF man! and yes it's for free.. yey! :)
4. When undergoing training, your parents would want you give you allowance.. considering that training is a no-pay experience.. hahahaha.. yey! more allowance! :)
and
5. Apart from the fact that I will be able to get more knowledge and skills in the hospital, I too would be able to gain experience, making me fit to work not only here, but also elsewhere. :) (It could also be the start of something even greater than Nursing..)

CONS:
1. Being a part-time instructor and a nurse-trainee can be tough.... VERY TOUGH.
2. It would mean fewer sleeping hours for me.. :(
3. Lesser time for me to be with baba && friends && family. :(
4. No more nightouts and dates at the park. :(
and last but not the least,
5. Fewer intimate hours... cause I know I'll always be tired. dang!

oh, i just noticed.
why does typing in the positive have to be very long and concise, while when typing the negatives have to be very short and direct to the point?

LOL. oh well.



I'm feeling the vibes... stressful vibes.
till here.
xoxo
harvii



P.S.
I still have tons of stuff to blog about.
maybe I'll put it all down in a single post.
ahahhaha.. that'll be a breeze.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment