Sunday, June 13, 2010

corework pilates

it's been over a month or so that I was employed (we'll technically as an instructor-trainee) in corework pilates, and so far, I'm enjoying the fact that through this I was able to gain more friends..

ana loseo, my college classmate/friend is with me. Actually, she was the one who pushed me to submit my resume there. Even with ana with me, I am still finding my way through everything: learning techniques, proper cues, proper execution of the exercises and stuff related to that.

Im just keeping my hopes high that by the end of this month, I will be hired as a part-time trainer in that institution (part-time since I will be having my training in DMSFH by july). And that I will be able to receive at the very least, some amount of money from all the hardwork that I am putting into all of these.

but for now, it would be best if I consider this as an advantage to not only gain more friends, but to strengthen my core and be physically fit.

start the week right!
till here.
xoxo
harvii

No comments:

Post a Comment