Wednesday, June 16, 2010

creepy indian encounter

So, a while ago, baba and I went to Gaisano mall to watch Karate kid. And while baba was going at the counter to get our tickets, I was looking over the pictures along the corridor. I wasn't minding anything, and I was kinda pissed because baba and I sort of argued prior to going to the mall, when all of a sudden an adult Indian guy went close to me and talked to me.. he was like:
Indian guy: Hi, may I know what the time it is?
Harvii: (surprised) ha?! uhh, it's 7:45pm.
Indian guy: what time does this mall close?
Harvii: (pissed cause his breath stinks, literally) uhmm, i dunno?
Indian guy: watching a movie? we could watch together.
Harvii: (shocked, irritated and SUPER bitched out) I'm with someone. Please don't talk to me.
EWWWWW!!!! to the major power! I maybe gay, but I'M NOT CHEAP AND MOST OF ALL, I'M NOT A NYMPHOMANIAC, YOU PERVERT!! eww! the nerve of that person! "gilu-od jud ko ug taman!"

I told baba about this, and he was like: "ahahahahha!! kagandahan man gud daw ka!". grrr.
supportive much?!

anyways, I hope I don't see that old indian man pacing around the mall EVER AGAIN.
THE NERVE!

I never thought that there would be an indian form of jejemon. hahahahaah!

freaked out.
grrr.
xoxo
harvii

2 comments:

  1. next time come prepared with pepper spray harvz!
    i feel kinda grossed out too from reading this!
    hopefully i dont ever have to experience anything like that! if anything, my bf would do the honors of beating the living shit out of him. shit like that shouldnt fly. he cant go around parading, looking for a fun time at the movies. what if the next victim is a poor innocent 9 yr old?! WHAT NOW?!

    ps: i like his pick up line. "um do you know what time it is?" ORIGINAL!! i give him props! creeps should creep around else where. like the strip club or anything along that matter! its people like these that disgust me!

    ReplyDelete