Saturday, June 12, 2010

june it is.

hello world!
after a month, i managed to post something here... himala.

i've been really busy with finding a good job lately.
well, to much for expectations, im currently a instructor-trainee in corework pilates, and this coming Thursday, i'll be hosting one of my Clinical Instructor's daughter (sophia) 1st birthday party... also, this coming this Thursday, i'll finally have my orientation in Davao Medical School Foundation Hospital (DMSFH) since i had the chance to apply as a trainee there.. ahahhaha.. miracle talaga FINALLY.

so there you have it, you can't blame me if i cant post stuff here by the minute... kasi i've been out there busting my ass, finding me a decent job (which my mom still doesn't find decent) and kicking up the notch to finally earn me some moneyyy. :)

so far, im still with my current boyfriend. And we've been going on steady for 9 months... i just hope we could still manage to stay together despite my upcoming schedule conflicts.. maybe it's time that i learn to not cling on and let him be on his own...

i think i'll be posting some of the pictures of the recent activities of the RICH FRIENDS.. para naman merong something to look at dito.. hehehehe.. :)

till here.
ciao. :)
xoxo
harvii ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment